Article overview

Help article

What should I do if my domain is illegally transferred?

If a transfer is submitted by an external party, and you think this is not correct , then we advise you to contact the external party.

Rejection of submitted transfers can only be executed by the party responsible for the transfer. In most cases this is the provider.

Depending on the extension, we can provide assistance for recovering the domain. If you have any further questions about this, please contact .

Do you have a good idea?

Give us your idea! If it's popular we'll add it to the wishlist!

Has this article been helpful?

Create an account or log in to leave a rating.


Create an account or log in to be able to leave a comment.

Are you stuck?

Ask one of our specialists to assist you

Contact us