With a DirectAdmin lifetime license you only pay a fixed amount once. After a successful purchase you can then freely use this license on our network. The license is limited to 1 VPS at a time, but you can always have use change the licensed server and (re)install DirectAdmin as often as you like.
To order a DirectAdmin lifetime license you need to send us a message via Contact in your control panel. Please include the following information:
- External IP-address of the VPS.
- The hostname of the VPS (for example 'server.example.com'). Please note: this always needs to be a sub domain.
- The current operating system including version (also see DirectAdmin: supported OS versions).
- Company name (when ordering this license for your company).
You will also need to give explicit permission for the one time costs of € 59,- excl VAT (€71,39 incl VAT).
Please note! It is only possible to order a DirectAdmin lifetime license for a VPS that has NO active DirectAdmin licenses. The means that:
- You need to cancel a trial license for this IP if you have previously activated one at DirectAdmin.
- You can't 'upgrade' from one of our pre-installed images of DirectAdmin (with a monthly fee).
Should you want to a lifetime license instead of a current monthly license, you will first need to (re)install just a bare OS (please make a back-up of all the current relevant data first) before we can create a lifetime license.