You can view and restore the previous DNS settings you used for a specific domain, as long as the 'Advanced Domain Settings' are active in your control panel.
- Within the control panel, go to the tab 'Domains & Hosting' en select your domain on the left hand side (don't mark the checkbox).
- Now scrol to 'Advanced domain settings'. If this is not yet enabled, press the 'Enable Advanced Settings' option.
- Go to 'DNS' and open the 'Bulk options'.
- Select the desired time and date behind 'Restore a previous version' to view the DNS zone from that exact moment.
- If you want to use these settings again, press 'Save'.
Please note that it can take up to 24 hours before DNS changes are processed everywhere. This is caused by DNS cache which is stored in remote 'caching nameservers' for a period of time. Generally speaking these changes are usually visible long before the 24 hours have passed.