You can transfer a Big Storage from one TransIP account to another by means of an internal "Handover".
You can use the following steps to perform this internal handover:
- Log in to the control panel of the account that currently owns the Big Storage.
- Click on the tab "BladeVPS" at the top of the screen.
- Select the Big Storage you want to handover to a different account.
- Select the cogwheel on the right side of the interface and select "Handover".
- Enter the TransIP.eu account-name you wish to transfer the Big Storage to and select "Handover".
To finalize the transfer the handover still has to be accepted from the new account. You can do this as followed:
- Log in to control panel of the receiving account.
- Select the account-name of the account on the top right-side of the interface.
- Select "My Account"
- Select "Transfers"
- Select the H-number which lists the Big Storage that is being transferred.
- Select "Accept"
Please note: Attached Big Storage-disks will be automatically detached when you handover these to another account. The original account will no longer have any access to the Big Storage and should there still be some mount on the 'old' VPS this could cause errors.