We do everything we can to fulfill our obligations to our customers by making sure all our services are functioning in the most optimal way.
From our side, we expect our customers to pay their invoices in time. We understand that, from time to time, this may not always be possible. In that case, make sure to contact support using the button 'Contact' in your control panel. We will then look into your situation and decide if an arrangement can be made.
In this article we will provide you with an overview of our procedure for overdue payments.
- Whenever a new invoice is created, we will notify you using the administrative email address located in the 'My Account' section of your control panel. If no administrative email address is available, we will use the main email address in your account, located on the same page.
The payment term for a new invoice is 14 days. The current status of your invoices can always be found in the 'Invoices' section of your control panel.
- What happens next, depends partially on the payment method you are currently using. Should a direct debit fail, we will notify you by email. We also send generic reminders when an invoice remains unpaid for too long.
- When an invoice is still open after six weeks, we will consider the payment to be officially overdue. If you live in the Netherlands, a reminder will be sent by mail to your residential address. If you live outside of the Netherlands, the reminder will be sent to your email address. From that point, the invoice can only be paid directly via the 'Invoices' section in your control panel or through a manual bank transfer.
- If the outstanding invoice(s) are still unpaid two weeks after they are considered overdue, the unpaid services in your account will be blocked and you will receive a second reminder via email. We will also charge debt collection costs on top of the outstanding amount for your services.
- If the invoices remain unpaid two weeks after the second reminder, we will proceed to block all your services and send out a final reminder. We will charge additional debt collection costs.
- If the invoices are still unpaid seven days after the final reminder, we are forced to transfer the claim, including the applicable lawful interest rate, to a debt collection agency.
From that moment on, the debt collection costs are owed to the collection agency. Your paid services will not be renewed and we will no longer be able to offer you any services. All further communication regarding the claim will solely go through the collection agency.
If you have any questions regarding this article, do not hesitate to contact our support department. You can reach them via the button 'Contact us' at the bottom of this page and via the button 'Contact' in your control panel.