1. Register a domain with TransIP.
2. Create a Google Apps account, based on your domain.
Through Google you can easily setup a Google Apps account for your domain.
3. For any Google service that connects to your website, it is required to validate your domain.After login, in the first screen that you will see, click on 'Confirm that you own your domain'.
4. Click continue.
5. Select TransIP from the dropdownlist.
Most of the times it will be automatically detected that your domain is hosted with TransIP. Click 'Continue'.
6. Login with your TransIP credentials
Use your username and password to login to your TransIP account.
7. Change your DNS
Give Google permission to change the DNS of your domain.
8. Congratulations! Your DNS-settings are modified.
The changes will usually become effective within a few hours .
Note: If you are not using the TransIP nameservers, automatic activation of your domain will not be possible.